8 replies to this topic

#1 White Tiger

White Tiger

God, The Universe and everything...

• Islander
  • 2,815 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:21 PM

http://www.whitetige.../NEW/index.html
Hatred ever kills, love never dies such is the vast difference between the two. What is obtained by love is retained for all time. What is obtained by hatred proves a burden in reality for it increases hatred.
M.Ghandi.
And the ONE MILLIONTH POSTER ON EXISLE!

#2 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:28 PM

Cool but you might want to label some of them so we know what we're looking at.  :cool:
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#3 White Tiger

White Tiger

• Islander
  • 2,815 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:58 AM

Ya...I know...this was assembled quite hastily
Hatred ever kills, love never dies such is the vast difference between the two. What is obtained by love is retained for all time. What is obtained by hatred proves a burden in reality for it increases hatred.
M.Ghandi.

#4 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:19 AM

some great pics WT - it looks so crowded! :)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#5 writergroupie

writergroupie

Mad for Moffat...

• Demigod
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:50 PM

Great pics, WT!  

The folks I think I recognized in there were the Frouds and (I think) Ray Harryhausen?

And of course, you! :)

Jill
I write, therefore I am.

But... but... if it's not magic and sparkly how can I use it to reshape the universe?  Without the magic sparklies, it's like... just a metaphor.
-- Me (on bonsai)

#6 Mandi

Mandi

Back in Black

• Islander
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:45 PM

No Adam Bladwin pics!! That makes me sad :(

But nice pics

~Mandi~

Edited by Mandi, 10 August 2006 - 06:56 PM.

Posted Image

#7 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,128 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:51 PM

Wow. Looks like it was a great experience! Were those examples the originals?
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#8 White Tiger

White Tiger

• Islander
  • 2,815 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:24 PM

Actually due to the fact I lost my brand new Digital camera I had to purchase disposables forcing me to alter the quality in adobe
M.Ghandi.

#9 FnlPrblm

FnlPrblm
  • Administrator
  • 12,507 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 12:59 AM

I'm curious about the whole Jennifer Love Hewitt thing.  (sorry if I derail your thread for a sec. ;) )  I didn't see any pics of her.  I only mention it because there was several threads in GMD about it before the Con, yet no one made mention afterwards.  Anything on that front?

And that totally sucks about the camera WT.  I had a semi-opposite experience when I went to LondonExpo last year.  Over half of my disposable pics were either ruined or non-existent in development. :(  My jaw almost literally hit the floor when I got my first prints back which had only 12 pics out of 27.  So, digi for me pretty much from now on.
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." --- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Beryl Coronet

The Boscombe Valley Mystery: "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing." --- Ralph Waldo Emerson 'Art,' 1841

"Such welcome and unwelcome things at once, 'Tis hard to reconcile." --- Macbeth IV.III.138-9

LauraBertram.net

"Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived." -- Sylvester Stallone

Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes...Sowing the Seeds of Love - Tears4Fears

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users